Week 7 ACC and games of note

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I watched the Bama - UT game and was reminded of the UT teams in the late 60's. Those outfits were the fastest group of people I ever saw and this crowd is just as quick. The Dwags are in a heap of trouble; I doubt they can beat UT. This may be their year.

And which teams came in second, you ask? It's a tie. This Illinois (I just learned that other Big 10 fans call them Ill-Annoy) team is for real. DeVito is a great QB and they will give OSU and UM a fight for the title. The other is TCU. They may be the only team in the country who could keep up with UT for speed. I don't know how they do it, frankly; every year their skill people on both sides of the ball are just lightening fast. And Duggins is a great QB. I wouldn't be surprised to see them play for the NC.
I remember baylor had
- wide gaps in ol (UT not wide gaps)
- tall wr in slots ( most time)
- small fast wr near sidelines- . They would sprint long down sideline.
They would rotate outside wr to wear out dbs.
This allowed the taller wr in slot more area to run route.
When baylor had a star tall wr that required double coverage - some body was open for big gain.

So far we seem to put our tall sr on edge and short wr in the slot.

Not saying we are wrong !

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I've met 2 dook fans my entire life that were tolerable, most of them are insipid wannabe academic elites. They're just like the assbags up the road except they grew up in gated HOA communities, never touched as much as a screwdriver their entire life because mommy & daddy paid for hired help so they didn't have to get their precious hands dirty. Rich, spolied punks for the most part. dook expolits and leverages that niche extremely well, gotta give them credit there.
You should live in Chapel Hill like I do. They can be intolerable at times. I have a son that went there and know lots of their graduates as well as Duke grads. Both groups can be snobs.