Week 3 #MISSvsGT Media

wgardiner3

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm about 2/3 of the way through. Did the end up taking any quesitons ? I didn't hear any for CGC
There weren't any fan questions asked to CGC (I haven't gotten to Mike Daniels part), but it also looks like Demetra only got one response on Twitter when he asked for questions and that was STTE of how do you balance "competition is king" with team culture if a backup is outperforming a starting captain. It doesn't seem like many people are actually tuning in to listen live or they can't/don't want to ask their question through Twitter.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
There weren't any fan questions asked to CGC (I haven't gotten to Mike Daniels part), but it also looks like Demetra only got one response on Twitter when he asked for questions and that was STTE of how do you balance "competition is king" with team culture if a backup is outperforming a starting captain. It doesn't seem like many people are actually tuning in to listen live or they can't/don't want to ask their question through Twitter.
I imagine most are like me and stopped listening to him after year 2 of the same old same old.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
There were none for Daniels either. So you have a live coaches show and there are no questions. That seems less than a great indication of enthusiasm