Week 3 #MISSvsGT Media

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Ole Miss quarterbacks Luke Altmyer and Jaxson Dart have both started and led their team to victories through two games this season, but coach Lane Kiffin still won't say who the starter will be come Saturday against Georgia Tech.

"We're just going to push forward the way we've been going," Kiffin told reporters Monday. "We're 2-0. So, we'll figure out [which quarterback] goes first later in the week probably."

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Ha!
Lane thinks he’s all cute not announcing his QB for us...
HEY LANE, DO YOU THINK KEION GIVES A DAMN WHOSE SACK LUNCH HE’S EATIN?!?
(y):ROFLMAO:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Imo, it will be Dart until he does something really bad. He will stretch the defense and open up the run better.
I am hoping our line of scrimmage plays to a draw and its DART verses SIMS. I think thats a battle that Sims needs to see.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
First I've listened to this year since I'm going to the game. Nice I could hear questions.

High level game coming up. Only used "high level" about 20 times. How far below "elite" is "high level"?

Still rocking the t-shirt and vest. Along with the Coca Cola.

Pre-snap penalties are handled internally and ensure no culprits that do it multiple times.

Says Sims will have to throw to win this weekend.

Lame Kitten is established as "elite".

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Listened to Ole Miss radio show. The QB named Luke was injured (apparent sparined AC joint in throwing shoulder) and they are not sure he can play. He and Dart have both played. I think they are about equal so it really does not make a big difference but look for Dart to start and play as long as he is healthy. He played at USC west last year and was more or less mediocre. Highly touted out of high school.