• Cuse by 7-13

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Cuse by 14+

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, I predict ( but certainly not hope) that we will play down to our competition. IMO, this team ,at this stage of their development, does not have a killer instinct approach to put a weaker team away when they have the chance. Say Tech 33- Syr 28.

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
GT 31 SYR 14
no i won't predict who kicks field goal or how many we miss during game.
I'll take that score.

Kicking-wise, Gavin's the man (from 40 yds in, anyway). In lieu of field goals, though, we will run a couple of fakes with PHIII passing to a streaking Gavin Stewart who took off straight up the middle.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
I see us winning. I think we see similar offensive yardage while capitalizing more than we have been. Cuse is fast paced too just not as fast at UCF so unfortunately we will give up some points, . GT by 13+

CPJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
We drive up and down the field with ease. Unfortunately there are drives where we have to settle for a field goal. Expect one or two turnovers as well that leads to Syracuse scores. 34-17 GT

LibertyTurns

Banned
38-21. We give up some points late that don’t really matter. Would like to say it’s because we put in subs but we don’t have any. We do have some trouble containing their offense as their QB scrambling is by far their most effective play, possible over 1/3 of their total yds. Offense scores in 5 of 11 shots in Gold Zone for a slight improvement. We make a 40 yd or longer FG. Gibbs has a 100 yd rushing game and 2 TDs and that bandwagon gets a lot bigger. Can’t say I don’t blame them. We have over 500 yds offense, Sims has 2 TDs and no INTs but fumbles a couple times because he needs a good beating on ball security. Coach needs to make him carry a ball around with him all day. We still struggle with long passes. We still do not see the back up QB. Dontae Smith finally turns some heads, Griffin plays solid. Mason still sits.

Take the road win and get out of town still atop the ACC at 2-0. CGC milks the win for all he’s got. Happy flight back to Atlanta.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
If we do not beat ourselves with turnovers we should win this game. While fast paced, I believe Syracuse's offensive skill positions are nowhere near as good as UCF. I really hope we get a few guys back on the dline. We absolutely have to score when we reach the red zone. In 2 games we have made it to the red zone 9 times and only scored on 5 of them (4 TDs, 1 fg) which is a terrible percentage. On average we are getting to the red zone twice as much as last year (4.5/gm in 2020 vs 2.3/gm in 2019) but are scoring at a lower rate (55.6% in 2020 vs. 60.1% in 2019). I believe we right some wrongs and win 31-17.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I think we see the mistakes cleaned up. I am also predicting that we will see either Curtis or Clayton back (hoping for both). I think we also have a shot at seeing JP back.

GT Rolls, we even see a backup QB based on score and game situation middle of 4Q.