Week 1 CFB Thread Anyone?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So MissSt just lost at home to something called South Alabama by missing a 25yd FG. Ha!

S-E-C!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
I posted this on another board....I don't think the Big 12 got eliminated from the CFP today, but their margin for error is razor thin now. IMO

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Great thread that I was going to start if someone else didn't.

How about UVa down 16-7 at half to the FCS power house Richmond @ UVa????

I'm interested to see how our future opponents do this weekend since a bowl may be challenging. Mercer is the easiest. Then maybe on BC level: Vandy, UVa and Ga Southern. After that I have no idea how good teams will be. VT didn't do that good against Liberty. It is great to have NCAAF back on!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Watching the beginning of the UGAg game (UNC gets a stop), I was watching Chubb. On the replay in slow mo, his left knee didn't seem to bend as easily as his right. But the guy looks fast and agile. But I doubt we'll see him with a lot of hits between now and the end of the season.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
"Whats happening is UNC is seeing Smart's Speed with his UGA players" is what the color analyst just said.

That SEC SPEED!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Here's what "The Best Opening Weekend in History" has shown me.

While these matchups are fun for fans and good for TV they are no where near the best competition. We make fun of the dress rehearsal games but they truly are needed for teams to work out gameday kinks that make it for a low offense opening weekend.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I wish UNC had won. Oh well. Only watched part while watching other shows. Obviously, y'all in Georgia will hear about how UGAg is going to win the NC.

On to Clemson for a bit.