We have no business winning these next two games.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Clemson plays our run game very well especially last year. I'm gonna sound like a broken record but we'll have to pass to set up the run initially. We need to pass more and get Waller more involved in the offense anyway, but in this game I believe it will be a necessity. If we can effectively establish the O this game could truly be a fun dial a score in which all beats are off at that point.

Watson is a Beast and unless he's not 100% and rusty, I don't for see us stopping him to much.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
If we can avoid turnovers and penalties (like in the Miami game) we will be so in this game. D's just gotta give it their all and keep getting after the ball like they've done all year, God knows we have our problems on D but there's no quit in our guys, you've gotta love them for that

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Maybe its just me, but I feel the intangibles of this game really favor us.
Home team underdog.
We are at a emotional and confidence level high right now.
Also some of what "Cheese" said ... pressure is on totally on them.
No turnovers and I think we win this game !

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I agree. Like I said a couple of days ago, we need to stop thinking about what Clemson will do to us and begin thinking about what we will do to Clemson.

Another Grant anecdote. During the Battle of the Wilderness an officer came up to warn Grant about Lee and how unpredictable he was. Grant had heard enough of that and said "Oh, I am heartily tired of hearing about what Lee is going to do. Some of you always seem to think he is suddenly going to turn a double somersault, and land in our rear and on both of our flanks at the same time. Go back to your command, and try to think what we are going to do ourselves, instead of what Lee is going to do."

Yep. We can beat these guys if we go in thinking we can. We can't do that by worrying about what they will be up to.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
at the end of the day, it's still 11 vs 11 out on that field. Whoever wants it more will most likely walk away with the W