We Have A Good Defense

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
If someone knows what we have been feeding these guys since the UNC game, please let me know. I want some.

Chubby was a total zero in the 2nd half

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
After the first series I thought to myself "They are going to have their way with us. This will get ugly". I will admit we got a little ugly with the two fumbles. After that...the defense completely shut UGA down. Offense started holding the ball and got UGA's D tired. What a game

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
I took my kids to tech football camp this year and I must say I didn't feel the coaches seemed too intimidating. It was a weird feeling but I felt like we were gonna have a loooong season with a weak d. I couldn't be more proud of Ted Roof and the yellow jacket D! this is the missing piece of the puzzle for a run at some special years. Cpj has 5 yrs left and I'm excited to see what we do

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
It is even better when the offense plays keep away
Yes, as it worked out, the bs fumble call at the goal after the long drive was a disadvantage for UG. We had back to back 3 and out before our offense went on another long drive to tie the game. After that drive UG's defensive starch just melted away.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Georgie has a top 10 O, Off FEI, Off F/+. They've averaged 461 ypg and 6.92 ypp. They've averaged 260.55 rush ypg, 6.19 ypc.

Our D held them to 388 yds, 5.79 ypp, 194 rush yds, 5.0 ypc.

For the first 12 weeks, Georgie had averaged 3.59 pts/drive. We held them to 2.42 pts/drive.

Gtyellowjackets

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate to think it but we might be undefeated if we hadn't lost the 4-5 defensive starters in the off season. We really looked good today on defense. Biggest turnaround I've ever seen a GT defense make

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Rejoice tonight for tomorrow - it's
Nail
Chip
Shoulder

Try to knock it off - front running dawg fans are nothing compared to Tom chalkers!
They will be smug.

But our coaches swag has taken over gt nation!