We are flawed ..... is everyone else?

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
So, following GT baseball so closely, it is easy for me (all of us, presumably) to see our flaws. Even though I know we are enormously talented and resilient this year, it's too easy for me, knowing those flaws, to easily translate in my mind and think "we cannot make a deep tournament run because (for example) great teams don't lose when they have a 4 run lead". I think I am just to close to bring this teams chances into accurate focus.

So for those of you in the know, are the other top contenders "equally flawed"? Among the most talented teams, is it "whoever gets hot" that will win it?

Without a shred of supporting evidence, I will say yes, every one has warts ........... except for UCLA. I don't know exactly why I think this other than they just had a certain "air" about them when the were at Russ Chandler. I addition, they have only lost 7 games and only one of those to a "sub par" (USC) team.

What do you guys say ...... am I just jaded from years and years of being a Tech supporter?

So, I guess I am now more clearly seeing the answer ..... everyone else is flawed too.