WCU game

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I don't know. This is shameful and I feel like if we don't get rid of him if this ends up being an L, keeping him around regardless of finances sends a message to those investing in the program. Hopefully we win.

Send what message? That if you give us money we'll throw it away needlessly?

If we lose, Collins will be fired. No point in doing it before the money comes off the book though. It would just make the coaching search to follow that much harder

dcall

Georgia Tech Fan
Send what message? That if you give us money we'll throw it away needlessly?

If we lose, Collins will be fired. No point in doing it before the money comes off the book though. It would just make the coaching search to follow that much harder
Ok

dcall

Georgia Tech Fan
Half time maybe?

That might be historic. Has any coach ever resigned leaving 8 figures on the table?

Besides, we just scored. It's going to be okay...
Sorry, just some wishful thinking that the same guy who talks so much about character over performance might have enough character and stupidity to do the right thing. As for being okay, should I remind you who is calling the plays on D?

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Sorry, just some wishful thinking that the same guy who talks so much about character over performance might have enough character and stupidity to do the right thing. As for being okay, should I remind you who is calling the plays on D?
Come to think of it, Paul left seven figures on the table. I have to admit, I wouldn't leave four.