WCU game

GTBlaze

Banned
Well carp I just found out that the game is on ACC Network EXTRA, not ACC Network which I thought it was going to be on

I don’t have ACC Network EXTRA.. any suggestions on how I can watch this game?

I’m pretty bummed out - all week I thought it was going to be on the main ACC Network. Never heard of ACC Network Extra

slugboy

Staff member
Well carp I just found out that the game is on ACC Network EXTRA, not ACC Network which I thought it was going to be on

I don’t have ACC Network EXTRA.. any suggestions on how I can watch this game?

I’m pretty bummed out - all week I thought it was going to be on the main ACC Network. Never heard of ACC Network Extra
If you have ACC Network, you can watch ACC Network Extra on the ESPN app:

Jazzchaz

Jolly Good Fellow
RamblinWreck might be wrong, but they say one of the two stations will have the Tech broadcast if there is a Braves conflict
Written poorly isn't it?
at least one of 680 AM/93.7 FM The Fan’s sister station will air Georgia Tech football when a conflict arises with The Fan carrying Atlanta Braves baseball games (106.3 FM and 1230 AM)

1230 is in Marietta and 1000 watts.
I've been listening to 680/93.7 and the ESPN guys just said Alabama's leading receiver today was Jahmyr Gibbs, a transfer from Georgia State.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Our warm up looks like we are limbering up. Lobbing for show boat catches

Clemson had QB s and WR hitting near full speed passes.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah I have direct tv stream which Carries the ACCN. It’s requiring me to sign into ESPN+ which I don’t have. Anyone have any ideas?