Watching Temple vs Duke,,,,Impressive!!

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Don't like Duke, so rooting for Temple. They do not make it easy though, with their trash talking thuggery. I never liked it when Reggie did it, and I will be an embarrassed alum if Collins promotes that type of behavior in anyway.

Want us to be physical for sure, but without all of the "after play getting in people's face" stuff.

Hopefully, they are only acting like that because he is gone.

Last edited:

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
after i saw the stats on our duke rivalry i had to wonder what happened the last 4 years to completely reverse the trend. we had won the first 6 under &***lip and 7 of 8.

we have now lost the last 4. was this due to cpj slowly feeling the burn... out? most of the worst games ive ever seen him coach have happened in the last 2-3-4 years. last night was awful.
Maybe PJs comment from 3-4 years ago that if GT finds a better coach then they should hire him (or something to that effect) was the canary in the coal mine.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Don't like Duke, so rooting for Temple. They do not make it easy though, with their trash talking thuggery. I never liked it when Reggie did it, and I will be an embarrassed alum if Collins promotes that type of behavior in anyway.

Want us to be physical for sure, but without all of the "after play getting in people's face" stuff.

Hopefully, they are only acting like that because he is gone.

Come on man. If you’re playing as an underdog you better do everything you can (within the rules) to give yourself an edge and establish a mindset that you won’t take any sh**. If you’re a football player at Temple you’re an underdog. If you’re a 5’11 QB such as Reggie Ball you’re an underdog. If you’re GT playing UGA, you’re an underdog.

Trash talking is part of grown man sports. There’s definitely a line you don’t cross, but I don’t want guys on my team playing scared. I want our guys to go and get it, and scared money don’t make no money.

I won’t even touch the part of your post calling trash talking on a football field “thuggery.” Just know that as a fellow alum, it’s embarrassing that you said that.