WATCH OUT FOR UGA

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I just went back and looked up their recruiting class ranks versus their performance. It really is mind boggling. I mean absolute incompetence.
2017 Rank: 3
2016 Rank: 11
2015 Rank: 6
2014 Rank: 7
2013 Rank: 12
2012 Rank: 12
2011 Rank: 5

And yet 3 of the last 4 years they have finished the year unranked, they've played so poorly. How is that even possible? I mean good lord, I would think if I had a bunch of 4* and 5* players and I literally knew nothing, I could just let them pick their positions and play a base scheme and they could win several games. Incredible. And hilarious.

Fwiw, that's why Richt was fired.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
@flea77

Mac, when you get a minute I would love for you to take a look at the video on Corey Dublin, O lineman visiting this weekend and give us your thoughts. He comes out of a very good program down in LA and I wondered why he isn't more highly recruited. Thanks!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
A few days ago on 68O they broke a story that uga were trying to negotiate an agreement with chick fil a to be the permanant home team for the Kick Off Classic each year. I doubt that would happen, but you always have to watch those dirty bastards.
The sponsors want to match top teams every year. They won't commit to anybody being a permanent opponent, even ND.