WATCH OUT FOR UGA

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
A few days ago on 68O they broke a story that uga were trying to negotiate an agreement with chick fil a to be the permanant home team for the Kick Off Classic each year. I doubt that would happen, but you always have to watch those dirty bastards.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
A few days ago on 68O they broke a story that uga were trying to negotiate an agreement with chick fil a to be the permanant home team for the Kick Off Classic each year. I doubt that would happen, but you always have to watch those dirty bastards.
I'd Ben fine with this, they could open up 0-1 every year because they would be playing better competition.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Those dumasses probably want it to be in the Ga Dome, too. Let them figure it out by themselves somehow.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
They should alternate GT vs SEC and u[sic]ga vs ACC every year.
Now that's an idea we should get behind! I doubt that the chicken people would buy into it; they're a national company and would probably like to stay with a free choice. Still, given that they usually end up with regional teams anyhow, you never know.

Deleted member 2897

I just went back and looked up their recruiting class ranks versus their performance. It really is mind boggling. I mean absolute incompetence.
2017 Rank: 3
2016 Rank: 11
2015 Rank: 6
2014 Rank: 7
2013 Rank: 12
2012 Rank: 12
2011 Rank: 5

And yet 3 of the last 4 years they have finished the year unranked, they've played so poorly. How is that even possible? I mean good lord, I would think if I had a bunch of 4* and 5* players and I literally knew nothing, I could just let them pick their positions and play a base scheme and they could win several games. Incredible. And hilarious.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I just went back and looked up their recruiting class ranks versus their performance. It really is mind boggling. I mean absolute incompetence.
2017 Rank: 3
2016 Rank: 11
2015 Rank: 6
2014 Rank: 7
2013 Rank: 12
2012 Rank: 12
2011 Rank: 5

And yet 3 of the last 4 years they have finished the year unranked, they've played so poorly. How is that even possible? I mean good lord, I would think if I had a bunch of 4* and 5* players and I literally knew nothing, I could just let them pick their positions and play a base scheme and they could win several games. Incredible. And hilarious.
??? I don't know what you see when you look at those recruiting class rankings...all I see is the "bare cupboard" that Mark Richt left behind when he got fired...