Wanting to go to first Tech game this weekend !!!

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
yes, you can find good tickets on the street and that is the best way to purchase in terms of value. Significantly below face value especially when the opponent does not have a lot of fans at BDS (Duke won't). Good luck and hope you have a great time at the game!
Cops will harass you on street at BDS, I dont know why i have bought tickets at SEC venues outside stadiums all over the south and was never bothered

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I got harassed at the Georgia Dome. Cop took all the dude’s tickets away. Had to cross the street to buy a set.
It depends on where you’re at. You definitely can’t be close to the stadium. Go over to the 5th street bridge or the varsity parking lot. Another good spot may be the bridge on north ave or the tunnel from the varsity.

You obviously can’t be on techwood right by the ticket office where they are trying to sell tickets.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Cops will harass you on street at BDS, I dont know why i have bought tickets at SEC venues outside stadiums all over the south and was never bothered
Best place to scalp is right on the west side of the tunnel at the Spring street corner. You can usually get a ticket there for $20 or less unless it's a big game.