Wanting to go to first Tech game this weekend !!!

Coachstick12

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking to go down and watch our first Tech game this weekend and will be traveling from Gallatin, Tn. Needing to know if I will be able to find good tickets on the street or should I try to get them before leaving. Would love to sit in the lower level. What should I be looking at price wise. Thanks in advance for any help.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Looking to go down and watch our first Tech game this weekend and will be traveling from Gallatin, Tn. Needing to know if I will be able to find good tickets on the street or should I try to get them before leaving. Would love to sit in the lower level. What should I be looking at price wise. Thanks in advance for any help.
You can sit in the lower level with little difficulty. $25 outside the 40’s, $50-75 in the Club. Wait until you get to the stadium. Worst case you go on stub hub and beg a sorority girl across the street to print you off your ticket(s) but I can’t imagine you wouldn’t find someone trying to dish off tickets going into the game.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I usually just buy mine off of ramblinwreck.com. Honestly, there isn't really a bad seat, but if you want to sit in the lower level, I think it is like $70 for a ticket (+ the fees).

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

buzzn

Georgia Tech Fan

Glad you can make it! You can find lower level tickets on StubHub. The prices are pretty low right now, it just depends on how close you want to sit to the 50. Max $100, but if you’re willing to sit around the 35-40, then probably $50. Corners of the stadium as low as $9.
You could try to buy from scalpers but the GT police give you attitude if you hold up fingers for tickets now. Totally ridiculous but that’s how it is, unlike Tennessee.
I hope Jordan has a big game!

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Where on 75 does the work end? Or does it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last Saturday work was moving south and getting close to South Cobb Drive and it was not so bad. However, earlier for Clemson it was a mess and we by-passed and got on at South Cobb. This week I am by-passing all the way to Moores Mill. I would plan on 1-1 1/4 hours from I-575 to !0th Street if you stay on I-75 if coming through Cartersville on I-75. You never know!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
yes, you can find good tickets on the street and that is the best way to purchase in terms of value. Significantly below face value especially when the opponent does not have a lot of fans at BDS (Duke won't). Good luck and hope you have a great time at the game!

If you are from south or even middle GA or Alabama, tell them you are hurricane displaced and you get in free. I don't know how they plan on proving whether people are or are not, but if you're from one of the regions being crossed by Michael, you certainly have credence. That being said, however, please don't lie about it; it's too serious a matter.

WearGoldToGameDays

Georgia Tech Fan
StubHub. Bought lower level ticket close to field for $20.

I personally don’t support stubhub or their outrages fees and shady practices but they are indeed a viable option. If you know a season ticket holder they have be able to get you a $20 ticket through a special deal GT emailed out a few days ago.

Hope you enjoy your first game! Wear gold!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I personally don’t support stubhub or their outrages fees and shady practices but they are indeed a viable option. If you know a season ticket holder they have be able to get you a $20 ticket through a special deal GT emailed out a few days ago.

Hope you enjoy your first game! Wear gold!
When did the email come out and what did it say? I didn't get one.

similar to how one would acquire a degree in athens, if you simply drive down techwood with your window open, someone is bound to throw a pair of tickets your way.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
If you are from south or even middle GA or Alabama, tell them you are hurricane displaced and you get in free. I don't know how they plan on proving whether people are or are not, but if you're from one of the regions being crossed by Michael, you certainly have credence. That being said, however, please don't lie about it; it's too serious a matter.

Have to have a license from affected areas.