Wake Game Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Ugggg. We can't even wear 1990 uniforms for the celebration?!? Sometimes I wonder why we can't be like other schools when it comes to this kind of stuff.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
12 point lead at half time but I just can't get over the numbers of missed bunnies. The big men can catch the ball, get good position but man it looks like they just can't finish!

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Atleast were not shooting a horrible % from the outside. Inside game could improve ofcourse, but we're winning the battle on D and the boards. Gotta come out gunning in the 2nd half.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
When some of our shots are falling we look halfway decent. Bolden is absolutely on fire right now. This win would feel a ton better if we had won against NC State and Duke too. Those games were so winnable its not funny. I know we've had a bunch of those types of games this year.. it sucks to lose close games.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The thing is, this is possibly true. New goal is now the 10 seed for ACC Tourney with Cuse not playing.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I said in chat I think we're at least 10th best based on the way we are playing right now.

Despite the L's piling up my observations of body language pre- and post-games have been that CBG and the team continues to believe they're capable. The reason I say this is I think other teams with this kind of record often lose confidence but continue to just say the right thing. These guys don't seem wired that way.

Ignorance is bliss or maybe they actually know something? I personally believe we've played like a strong NIT team (if not better) over the last 4 games, which is better than a good number of teams we're lumped in with at the bottom of the ACC pack right now.