VT vs FSU

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I use to think Taggert was a rising star...then he just kinda was average. Didn't get why Oregon hired him, and don't understand the FSU hire.

They're trying to make a big deal that he started to install a spread based offense, but just looks like a mash up of several spread concepts. BTW, Taggert is trying to market it as the Gulf Coast Offense (a play on the West Coast Offense he use to run). Maybe FSU's offense will catch up to their talent and they'll become a machine later this season. Maybe not...

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I use to think Taggert was a rising star...then he just kinda was average. Didn't get why Oregon hired him, and don't understand the FSU hire.

They're trying to make a big deal that he started to install a spread based offense, but just looks like a mash up of several spread concepts. BTW, Taggert is trying to market it as the Gulf Coast Offense (a play on the West Coast Offense he use to run). Maybe FSU's offense will catch up to their talent and they'll become a machine later this season. Maybe not...
He will get fired in December 2020 when FSU has three straight 7-5 seasons.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer

In my opinion, FSU looks very poorly coached. Great talent, poor execution and terrible decision making. Taggart impressing me....the wrong way. I think FSU is going to be down while he is head coach there. Not sure why they hired him.

Milwaukee

Banned

Agree. Didn't understand the Oregon hire and certainly didn't understand this one. FSU is a different animal.