VT vs FSU

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Their secondary and linebackers are very green and it will cost them at some point this season

Yeah, and this FSU Oline is making their front 4 look a lot more special than they are. FSU is self-destructing. They can bubble screen this secondary to death but they're running and throwing bombs trying to catch-up.

FSU HC is getting out-coached. Hopefully the FSU D can save them. They've got to play lights out from now on.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
I think I know why Francois got hurt last year. FSU's Oline is struggling against a 3 man pass rush.
I remember seeing a graphic last year where it compared the recruiting rankings for Alabama vs FSU for the opening game. After looking at Alabama's DL vs FSU's OL, i completely changed my thought on how the game was gonna go. Bama had all 5* on the line and FSU's o Line was almost entirely 3 stars. Easily their weakest unit in terms of recruiting. I was surprised given their success but its hard to be elite without an elite level OL

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I remember seeing a graphic last year where it compared the recruiting rankings for Alabama vs FSU for the opening game. After looking at Alabama's DL vs FSU's OL, i completely changed my thought on how the game was gonna go. Bama had all 5* on the line and FSU's o Line was almost entirely 3 stars. Easily their weakest unit in terms of recruiting. I was surprised given their success but its hard to be elite without an elite level OL
Jameis Winston had to run for his life during his last season at FSU

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
So...Florida State just had a high percentage 3 points. And ****ing threw it away at the low chance of converting a 4th down and then scoring a touchdown later in the drive. And they get the ball back first next half.

Taggart's decision making is infuriating. Feels like they are just handing Virginia Tech a conference win.