VT Game Week Media

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The play at the 1 or 2 yard line. I think that series ending up with the blocked fg.
Ok. I was watching the game on my phone with no sound and I wondered why we were backed up after we made it inside the 2. MJ was in on the previous play, then we had to put JeT back in because of the penalty. Did the replay show it to be a bogus call? Why would you hold on a goal line running play anyways?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for that CuseJacket.But, could PJ act anymore disinterested, and give that "I really don't want to be here" attitude.Clearlythe reporters are asking questions about his team, and PJ just flips them off. In my opinion, not the way to make friends and influence enemies. Please just take this as jmo.
I'm a big CPJ fan, but I see exactly what you see right there. My guess is if he answered what was in his head he'd be throwing certain individuals, coaches or players, under the bus. I'm not sure how he could answer those questions with any honesty w/o doing so.

If that's the case, he should just come right out and say "I'm not gonna throw anybody under the bus but me" but that doesn't get us anywhere, either.

I am a b 2

Georgia Tech Fan
Ok. I was watching the game on my phone with no sound and I wondered why we were backed up after we made it inside the 2. MJ was in on the previous play, then we had to put JeT back in because of the penalty. Did the replay show it to be a bogus call? Why would you hold on a goal line running play anyways?
No replay what so ever .the defense guy dove on the ground and Shamire laid on him when he got up there was two guys under him .told coach the boy dived cpj didn't want to hear it . as I slow motion the rewatch .its just what the kid (SD) said.to pull him out and punish him punished us all .so the no comment state ment from cpj. Is not to throw his self under the train i mean bus. Its cool, gt coaches have no confidence in shamire. I have made peace with this.fact: SD isn't the only one with penalty calls 5-6 in his gt career. May b i'm wrong on this call but I rewatch it 52 times enough to see all the UNC d players looking at him when he stepped to the line. See jt looking back with the don't take him out face and the side line exchange between SD and Cpj. I know what was said as well. Can any one else way in was it holding or not?

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
No replay what so ever .the defense guy dove on the ground and Shamire laid on him when he got up there was two guys under him .told coach the boy dived cpj didn't want to hear it . as I slow motion the rewatch .its just what the kid (SD) said.to pull him out and punish him punished us all .so the no comment state ment from cpj. Is not to throw his self under the train i mean bus. Its cool, gt coaches have no confidence in shamire. I have made peace with this.fact: SD isn't the only one with penalty calls 5-6 in his gt career. May b i'm wrong on this call but I rewatch it 52 times enough to see all the UNC d players looking at him when he stepped to the line. See jt looking back with the don't take him out face and the side line exchange between SD and Cpj. I know what was said as well. Can any one else way in was it holding or not?

I'm sure that in realtime PJ couldn't have done anything other than be pissed at a guy getting called for holding on the backside of a toss play. I took his comments post practice to be that he may have agreed with SD about the call being not good - he is not allowed to comment on officiating per ACC rules. I could totally be wrong on that one though.

I am a b 2

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm sure that in realtime PJ couldn't have done anything other than be pissed at a guy getting called for holding on the backside of a toss play. I took his comments post practice to be that he may have agreed with SD about the call being not good - he is not allowed to comment on officiating per ACC rules. I could totally be wrong on that one though.
Understood everyone gets a pass,an excuse ,a reason but shamire

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
On the cpj show I believe he said he wouldn't have called the holding call himself.