Voluntary Snark Moratorium

Are you “in” for a voluntary snark moratorium through the new year?

• Total voters

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Are you “in” for a voluntary snark moratorium through the new year?

It’s voluntary, so if you see snark, just ignore the snarker.
LOL!
Half glass full...
... like poker we all are placing our chips in the center of the table and hoping for a good hand!
Why not?!

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I don’t mind people being pessimistic, but at least keep it tidy. I don’t want to check the transfer portal thread and see the same stuff about firing Collins, 3 in 3, etc in that thread, then see the exact same sentiment in a thread about a QB recruit, then the same in the OC thread.
Some people are beyond done with this staff and I get it, it just doesn’t need to be expressed everywhere all the time.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I’m glad we’ve called it out and I’m enjoying all of the snarky, shark puns as well. A veritable Golden Snarknado, if you will. Well done!

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
How does a coach who has proven to have lied to the NCAA before, & a show clause penalty to boot, "fail to show a system of compliance" only get a 2 game game suspension?
Like Pearl, as a poster with no system of compliance, I have self imposed a post season ban for last season and will agree to a two day suspension on snark, as long as the posts don't matter and won't affect my playoff chances next year.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Leave it to you nerds to turn a snark moratorium thread into a full-on snark-fest.

I'd be disgusted if I weren't so strangely proud? :unsure:
Take That Back Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live