Vandy Predictions

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I didn't get to see the Mercer game, only the ESPN highlights. Even with the amount of yards gained it still doesn't seem like the TO is rolling yet ...

The best thing we've seen all year was the last drive vs. BC to gut-out the win and there were two critical pass plays.

My prediction ????????

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
A power running team mixed with big linebackers is not a good match up for us. Possessions will likely be limited so we have to score and be efficient running this offense. How we will do will be determined by the defense getting off the field and limiting Vandy to at least 2 three and outs per half and can we get outside on this team? It may be difficult to run the dive on them and they are much bigger on the offensive line than we are on defense. Let's see. I think it will be relatively low scoring. Hope Butker has his leg ready. May need it. Say 20 to 17 Tech.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
If we lose to Vanderbilt then we are a bad team and I will not chide anyone for putting up more Our D or O Sucks threads. This is a team that lost to what should be the worst team in the SEC. If we lose to the team that lost to the worst team in the SEC then my hope for the year is done for.

Campbeae

Georgia Tech Fan
If we lose to Vanderbilt then we are a bad team and I will not chide anyone for putting up more Our D or O Sucks threads. This is a team that lost to what should be the worst team in the SEC. If we lose to the team that lost to the worst team in the SEC then my hope for the year is done for.

Vandy wasn't supposed to be worst team in SEC this year would expect them to give everyone in SEC east a game (even TN and UGLYs)

Campbeae

Georgia Tech Fan
If you read my post correctly. It says South Carolina is the worst team in the SEC.
If you read my post correctly. It says South Carolina is the worst team in the SEC.

Fair - my bad, still wouldn't read to much into 1st game I would blame that on coaching decisions more than what this Vandy team is capable of, my only point is GT hopefully isn't taking the same "it's only Vandy" attitude that many on this board are or we will lose