Va Tech opens as -15 point Favorites

MountPGT1990

Banned
I think we lose by 31+, this will be as bad as UNC game and then some.

I think Bud Foster along with Venables gives CPJ the most trouble and they consistently shut down our offense from year to year.

Im expecting a 42-13 type game, this loss will be similar to the LSU beat down in Peach Bowl

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
Va tech has been up and down on offense. If their offense shows up, could be tough. They are much better defense that unc for sure.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I think we will keep it closer than 15. VT has had a lot of unforced turnovers, and if that trend continues we can stay in it. Especially we play well on offense, and don't turn it over.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Compared to the other elite skill position players we've faced in conference, VT may just a just a notch above Pitt, even though I don't see a player the caliber of Henderson on VT O. But of course, they have a TE with a pulse so that will be an issue.

Game will come down if we can pick up there blitzes and pass on their inside positioned CBs

Last edited:

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Some other big spreads:
  • UNC (-11) @ Duke
  • BC @ FSU (-21)
  • Pitt @ Clemson (-20)
  • Miami (-10) @ UVA
  • Auburn (-10) @ Georgia

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I fear vt will try and outdo their 51 - 7 beatdown they laid on ccg.

I sense they see JT in a vulnerable position and will try and take him out.

I am confident that the post game presser will include a record number of "I don't know" responses.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
While I don't think we can win this game, I'm not sure VT is quite as good as people are making them out to be.

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
I fear vt will try and outdo their 51 - 7 beatdown they laid on ccg.

I sense they see JT in a vulnerable position and will try and take him out.

I am confident that the post game presser will include a record number of "I don't know" responses.
Just a little FYI. Life is so much better when you allow yourself to escape negativity!

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Our offense implodes against Bud Foster's defenses and, if the last two weeks are an indication of the state of our defense, we can't stop any offense. That doesn't bode well for the Yellow Jackets.