UVA vs. Navy

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Not to sugar coat anything, because we were terrible against UVA, but two of our best performances on offense the past couple of years have been our bowl games vs. Mississippi State and Kentucky. Extra time can help get everyone clicking.
Before 14 and kentucky 16 everyone said extra time gave the defense an advantage.
MSU we were good and tghe d c for msu quit just before the game. They replaced him with db coach. For the whole Kentucky game they played the we dare mills up the middle defense.
Hard to say what's an advantage.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
The transitive property in football doesn't work well, even for the same style offense. Navy also was able to see Virginia's scheme against us and inform their play calling, splits, reads, etc.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Bronco at BYU teams were heavy run oriented. What's up with all this attempted and poorly executed passing?
Does rain effect the O that much?

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m wondering if we should throw the whole kitty at Ken?

Him or Monken. I have REALLY been impressed with the turn around Monken has done in four years. Army's second 10 win season ever. Plus you remember the whole BYU trying to lure Ken away and he would not budge for them?

DANG, 79yds total Offense for UVA. Shut down. Ken learned from the best on how to do more with less!

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Navy's d is playing alright but the UVA qb is playing like total garbage. Can't even hit wide open receivers. Looks worse than our passing offense at times.
He has the biggest variance from his best games to his worst games of any quarterback I've ever seen.

Sometimes he looks like Joe Montana and sometimes he looks like Joe Schmo.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
He has the biggest variance from his best games to his worst games of any quarterback I've ever seen.

Sometimes he looks like Joe Montana and sometimes he looks like Joe Schmo.
He looked great with some of his TD passes against us...perfect throws into the end zone.....