UVA vs GT Senior Day Tickets Available

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
See JeT's last home game!!! UVA Tickets for sale.
Seats are behind the goal posts. Great view. No one directly in front to block view.
Section 216, Row 9, Seats 16 and 17.

Face Value $75 each. Reasonable offers considered :)
Can send electronically (PDF).

Perfect view of game and "Big TV"

upload_2016-11-9_8-34-17.png

A little zoom from phone
upload_2016-11-9_8-35-3.png

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Pretty sure 5-10 bucks is reasonable unfortunately. Wish we had more demand but there will be many a ticket eaten this weekend.

I may end up going, but I live in Jackson hole, I have to visit the grandmother in FLA due to her having some health issues, and I also fly standby. So, we will see. Wish me luck!

IF I end up making it....."I got 5 on it!"

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
That's a long trip. Good luck on the flight(s).

Jackson Hole is a beautiful area.

Worst case is I'll donate to GTAA and some military personnel will be able to attend.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck

Worst case is I'll donate to GTAA and some military personnel will be able to attend.
awbuzz, how does someone donate extra tix to military folks?

Bleedwhiteandgold

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi All, so I'm not able to make to the game this Saturday against UVA. It's a bummer because these games are usually pretty close. I'm a season ticket holder so I'd rather sell these tickets to the Tech faithful. I have 4 tickets availiable, they're in Section 123, Seats 3,4,5,6! These are really good seats, I hope someone will be able to enjoy them. I'm looking for $120 for the 4 tickets. Half of face value. PM me if interested. GO TECH! STING EM!

** Tickets will be sent via Email

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm looking for one but I'd rather not break up your 4 together. Just needing one to get xtra kid in with me and will be sitting in sec 101 :)
Your 4 together would be better served going to folks that will actually occupy those seats :)

Bleedwhiteandgold

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi All, so I'm not able to make to the game this Saturday against UVA. It's a bummer because these games are usually pretty close. I'm a season ticket holder so I'd rather sell these tickets to the Tech faithful. I have 7 tickets in total availiable.

4 tickets: Section 123, Row 11, Seats 3,4,5,6 (Asking $120 for the lot, OBO)

3 tickets: CLUB SEATS- Section CL1, Row 25, Seats 9,10,11 (Asking $130 for the lot, OBO)

Please PM me! GO TECH!

** Tickets will be sent via Email

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer

Thanks!!

My dad got us 3 free tix to the Clemson game through the veteran program.

I am still in Florida with my grandma because she had to have a pacemaker put in and is having other complications but I have a flight out of Gainesville on Friday I am hoping to jump on.

Jmonty71

Banned
Last call will be tomorrow morning. Then I will be donating for military use.
I have plans already for this Saturday. However; as a veteran and one that gets tickets through VETTIX,... I just wanted to say "thank you". It is much appreciated. You know what's sad? UGA does not offer or do the VETTIX program and neither does the Falcons. So, the fact GT and their fans do it, says a lot. If you ever wanted to know the difference of character, there you go.