UVA vs GT Senior Day Tickets Available

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Not a veteran, but if you're in the donating mood, I can definitely put 4 tech butts in the seats with 3 tickets (one of them is a 1 year old).

Bleedwhiteandgold

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi All, so I'm not able to make to the game this Saturday against UVA. It's a bummer because these games are usually pretty close. I'm a season ticket holder so I'd rather sell these tickets to the Tech faithful. I have 7 tickets in total availiable.

4 tickets: Section 123, Row 11, Seats 3,4,5,6 (Asking $120 for the lot, OBO) Still Availiable

3 tickets: CLUB SEATS- Section CL1, Row 25, Seats 9,10,11 (Asking $130 for the lot, OBO) SOLD, no longer availiable

Please PM me! GO TECH!

** Tickets will be sent via Email

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm looking for one but I'd rather not break up your 4 together. Just needing one to get xtra kid in with me and will be sitting in sec 101 :)
Your 4 together would be better served going to folks that will actually occupy those seats :)

Hey there, I have one available in section 222 for $25. I can email it to you and receive a PayPal payment. Just let me know!

Bleedwhiteandgold

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi All, so I'm not able to make to the game this Saturday against UVA. It's a bummer because these games are usually pretty close. I'm a season ticket holder so I'd rather sell these tickets to the Tech faithful. I have 7 tickets in total availiable.

4 tickets: Section 123, Row 11, Seats 3,4,5,6 (Asking $120 for the lot, OBO) Still Availiable

3 tickets: CLUB SEATS- Section CL1, Row 25, Seats 9,10,11 (Asking $130 for the lot, OBO) SOLD, no longer availiable

Please PM me! GO TECH!

** Tickets will be sent via Email

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Hey there, I have one available in section 222 for $25. I can email it to you and receive a PayPal payment. Just let me know!

hey thanks much for the offer....now my boy is waffling on going depending on what his mom and little sister are doing so I'm not even certain I will need an extra one. Thx again tho