UVA Predictions

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Such a big game prior to the bye week. How will we fare?
This has all the makings of a trap game. Team A (that's us) is coming off a last second win over a top 10 team while Team B (that's them) is deflated. It is in the house of horrors Whoville. We have traditionally played poorly there. I am going to say we win but will struggle. No Devine, and no AJ has me a bit worried. Just hard to get a handle on UVA this year. This is the team that nearly beat Notre Dame and yet has a bad record with an otherwise not terribly challenging schedule. Another of those ACC teams with the Sybil personalities. Which one shows up this week? Just play our game run the ball, keep mistakes to a minimum and control the clock. It's what we do and who we are. Embrace it.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm not worried about focus. CPJ said yesterday we have had two really good practices this week. Injuries and fatigue are my worries. Go Jackets!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am going to say two things.

1) Still not flying my flag this weekend, it worked last week so I'll keep it in the garage.

2) I think we see the Defense return with the same tenacity and the offense improving by a step. I put it at 35-17 good guys.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
I am going to say two things.

1) Still not flying my flag this weekend, it worked last week so I'll keep it in the garage.

2) I think we see the Defense return with the same tenacity and the offense improving by a step. I put it at 35-17 good guys.
If things goes as we all hope, that flag won't move from your garage til 2016.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We have an offensive game similar to UNC. They don't score nearly as much as the tarholes. GT 34 - UVA 20