Film Room USF vs GT

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Get back coaches really irk me. Coaches preach execution to their players all day but lack self control to stay on the sidelines? Practice what you preach.

Not a dig at our staff in particular, they are no worse than anywhere else.
Another perspective: They are practicing what they preach by giving someone else permission to keep them in line. Kinda like there being a player on the defense who makes the calls and makes sure others are lined up right.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Thoughts on this technique?

Poor form, poor balance. Would've preferred he rocked a skin-tite onesie too. Gold, of course.

Look, it's early. He's got time to get it right (before I take over).

Get back coaches really irk me. Coaches preach execution to their players all day but lack self control to stay on the sidelines? Practice what you preach.

'Scuse me ... (scribble, scribble). Is that 'dragon's, with an 's'?

Don't mind me. Just making sure you make The List.

Congrats?

:mask:

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
This part I totally get. The original broadcast was missing the first 10-15 minutes, so I looked to see when the rebroadcast was going to be... As you noticed, it was nowhere on the listings... I had to cap the web stream. That was the thing that had me both concerned (I might be stepping on their revenue stream) and angry (there were a bunch of games rebroadcast a bunch of times, but we weren't rebroadcast ONCE)
Try "Watch ESPN". Replay

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Thoughts on this technique?

That’s the “get back coach” equivalent of an arm tackle. Horrendous form, but we are only in the second game of a “get back coach” transition year, so I will give them some slack. I want to see more lower body and fully squaring up the coach.

Look at the way Adam Smotherman squares up Venables, lowers his center of mass, and keeps his eyes downfield. We aren't ready to compete with Clemson yet, but we'll get there.
B6EQroHCEAAxvB5.jpg

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Try "Watch ESPN". Replay
You have to sign up and use a password now. I have a history with DirecTV. I had to cancel my credit card I was charging them to and pay by check now because they kept putting crap on my bill I didn't order. I even filled out the false charge complaint form with Master Card. I don't trust them, and I'm not going to 'create an account' on the internet and give them a bunch of information for data collection. FYI, where I live DirecTV and Dish are really the only options. No, I don't have a laptop, and I'm not going through some elaborate set up where I watch tv through my computer.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer

I think it’s stupid too. Never seen that type of thing until recently. I think it’s the dumbest looking thing. In my opinion, it’s all for show. If you’re on the field, you can see how far out you are if you step out the sideline area. Stupid.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Simple solution. Let the coaches stand where they want. Flag them if they set foot on the field and make it illegal to have pull back person.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
You have to sign up and use a password now. I have a history with DirecTV. I had to cancel my credit card I was charging them to and pay by check now because they kept putting crap on my bill I didn't order. I even filled out the false charge complaint form with Master Card. I don't trust them, and I'm not going to 'create an account' on the internet and give them a bunch of information for data collection. FYI, where I live DirecTV and Dish are really the only options. No, I don't have a laptop, and I'm not going through some elaborate set up where I watch tv through my computer.
I use Comcast and you tube TV.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I watched the game in person and then 3 times on film. We definitely looked better on film so as the week has progressed I am more encouraged. Hats off to the D coaches for such a drastic turnaround. Expert use of personnel. Now O coaches, especially QB, OL, and WR, it is your turn and I believe we are closer than most think.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I watched the game in person and then 3 times on film. We definitely looked better on film so as the week has progressed I am more encouraged. Hats off to the D coaches for such a drastic turnaround. Expert use of personnel. Now O coaches, especially QB, OL, and WR, it is your turn and I believe we are closer than most think.

My hope is the talent discrepancy on the line doesn’t sink us. OL is a concern, especially with injuries:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
It's REALLY not hard at all to use the streaming services and ditch DirecTV. If you have internet, you can get whatever type of TV dongle you prefer (Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Chromecast, etc) and use the app for the individual streaming services on there. They all just go month to month, no contract or commitment required. No "elaborate setup where you watch tv through your computer" required. YoutubeTV, Hulu, PS Vue, DirecTV Now, Sling...plenty of choices, they offer free trials, and they are no more complicated than navigating a modern cable system. You're welcome.