Film Room USF vs GT

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
I wanted to watch the Graham drive particularly and from what I gather he was moving the ball and team downfield well until getting to their side of the 40 and then on 2nd down a bad snap which made he reach to gather ball slowing down what looked to be either a designed QB run or option and then the next down the sack where he got hit running backwards was completely on Southers (70) completely whiffed on block and you could tell Graham had eyes on the TE why had ran a outside hitch and was open for about a 5-6 yard gain easily but as soon as he cut his head there to throw the DL was barreling toward him and all he could do is react backwards... if Southers hold any type of block there instead of whiffing probably another completed pass the defender was 7 yards away from defender on a short route. He really got **** end of that drive because primarily 2 oline miscues

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

com.gif

.... you just made the list, sir.

What list? The .... list.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
I saw that too... I looked and what they are claiming is copywritten... copywrited??? protected content doesn't make a lot of sense... Regardless, I'll clip those parts are re-upload tonight. Sorry for being a tease...
If the ACCN is going to dig you for copyrights with youtube, they need to show our replay more often on their channel, then our fans won't be going to youtube looking for it. Ours is the only league game I haven't seen on replay on their schedule this week. They've shown Pitt vs. Ohio, but not us.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
If the ACCN is going to dig you for copyrights with youtube, they need to show our replay more often on their channel, then our fans won't be going to youtube looking for it. Ours is the only league game I haven't seen on replay on their schedule this week. They've shown Pitt vs. Ohio, but not us.

It wasn’t for copywriter stuff. It was for parts of the games that were included in their various highlight videos of the week. There weren’t any copywrite strikes thrown, just “hey! We have that up elsewhere... take this down you bad bad man” flats. It wasn’t the whole video either. It was 3 non-sensical 15-20 second snippets here and there... If I didn’t care that they force me to take EVERYTHING down (and there’s plenty uploaded that they could do that...), I’d make a bigger stink about it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Ours is the only league game I haven't seen on replay on their schedule this week. They've shown Pitt vs. Ohio, but not us.
This part I totally get. The original broadcast was missing the first 10-15 minutes, so I looked to see when the rebroadcast was going to be... As you noticed, it was nowhere on the listings... I had to cap the web stream. That was the thing that had me both concerned (I might be stepping on their revenue stream) and angry (there were a bunch of games rebroadcast a bunch of times, but we weren't rebroadcast ONCE)