USF Stuff

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Was just checking to see who was on their defensive staff for experience vs. us/our offense... none other than Brian Jean-Mary is their Defensive Coordinator.

So, he's got some experience coaching against our offense (every day for 2 years).

Probably both defenses will crowd the LOS. We will to try to get pressure on their QB and force errant throws. They will to get numbers against our running game. One could speculate that CPJ had TM working on short throws to go to places he expects to be open against the USF defenders...

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Quote from bulls presser/DE - appears they are very focused on us.

Focus was definitely where it needed to be for the Bulls during Monday's practice, which was the latest installment of preparation for Georgia Tech's run-heavy triple-option attack on offense.

"It's definitely a challenge, but we've been working on this since the spring practices and also in fall camp," said junior defensive end Kirk Livingstone(Fort Lauderdale, Fla.). "I'm actually glad that we did because I think if we didn't coming into this week, it would be like a lot thrown at you… Now I think we should be able to just flow into everything."