US Soccer just blew it.

Milwaukee

Banned
US soccer is horrible, plain and simple. "MLS has gotten so much better". True, but when you're going to a 3.8 from a 1.8 then it doesn't move the needle on the global scale. We're still 12 years away from having the youth clubs that we need to compete at the highest level.

It is what it is. We're a football and baseball nation...for now. We will get there in the next decade or two I firmly believe that.

Soccer junkie here. I'll be at The Highbury in MKE at 6:30 tomorrow morning watching Liverpool v Manchester United before cfb kicks. If you've never been to a soccer bar at 6am you haven't lived.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
US soccer is horrible, plain and simple. "MLS has gotten so much better". True, but when you're going to a 3.8 from a 1.8 then it doesn't move the needle on the global scale. We're still 12 years away from having the youth clubs that we need to compete at the highest level.

It is what it is. We're a football and baseball nation...for now. We will get there in the next decade or two I firmly believe that.

Soccer junkie here. I'll be at The Highbury in MKE at 6:30 tomorrow morning watching Liverpool v Manchester United before cfb kicks. If you've never been to a soccer bar at 6am you haven't lived.
I'm a fan of Chelsea and a fan of Hearts of Midlothian in the Scottish Premiership:cool: