US Amateur

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
He’s facing the best player left tomorrow. Big hurdle and not someone to give a chance to down the stretch.

Gupta was actually the first alternate let into the tournament. Of the four players remaining he has definitely been playing the best golf. Placed 5th in the knockout round. Cool Cinderella story actually but I would like it to end tomorrow!

1597457428383.jpeg

LibertyTurns

Banned
His opponent is the Cinderella story good sir.
Only watched the US Amateur twice now for a couple of hours but Gupta has a nice game and is rock solid down the stretch. Many of these kids got a bit wild and had some mis-hits with all the wind, etc but Gupta Seem to stay within himself.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Only watched the US Amateur twice now for a couple of hours but Gupta has a nice game and is rock solid down the stretch. Many of these kids got a bit wild and had some mis-hits with all the wind, etc but Gupta Seem to stay within himself.

I have to agree. He seems laser focused too. I was surprised to hear yesterday that he was an alternate a day before the tournament started. His play has not shown it. He also has a caddy, (OK St) coach, who has caddied for two US Am winners in the past. That never hurts.

Deleted member 2897

Strafaci facing one tough hombre today, but he has an even chance if he just plays his game!

That guy is not unbeatable - he lost 4 holes in a row yesterday. At this point in the tournament, anybody can win. Let’s just hope it’s the good guy. :D

Deleted member 2897

Tee Time Today: 6pm EST.

World Amateur Golf Ranking:
Tyler: 56
Gupta: 300