US Amateur

LibertyTurns

Banned
I literally have no idea. That is literally like rule #2 after play it as it lies. On to the final 8
Then the caddy was lying about what he did. You could see the area in the bunker where he was moving the sand around. Said. You screwed up, just admit it and move along. Don’t lie about something there’s videotape of.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Player going against Stafaci (Tech Senior) - their caddie - jumped in a bunker on 18 and thought he could test the sand out with his hand. Nope, can't do that. Appeared he was trying to deny it afterwards. There were maybe 4 different camera angles (including a view from a blimp of all things haha)

LibertyTurns

Banned
Player going against Stafaci (Tech Senior) - their caddie - jumped in a bunker on 18 and thought he could test the sand out with his hand. Nope, can't do that. Appeared he was trying to deny it afterwards. There were maybe 4 different camera angles (including a view from a blimp of all things haha)
Hey thanks for starting this thread. I had no idea the US Amateur was going on & much to my surprise I was able to watch live. Not the type of ending I’d hoped to see, but it’s always nice watching our boys competing at such high levels.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Hey thanks for starting this thread. I had no idea the US Amateur was going on & much to my surprise I was able to watch live. Not the type of ending I’d hoped to see, but it’s always nice watching our boys competing at such high levels.

agreed, thanks @GCdaJuiceMan. I knew it was on, but not that Strafaci was in

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Thanks for that. I saw bits and pieces over the past couple of nights hoping to catch Andy playing. I guess he got knocked out early?

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for that. I saw bits and pieces over the past couple of nights hoping to catch Andy playing. I guess he got knocked out early?
Yes, he did not make the round of 64, was cut early. Really can't wait to see what Andy does in Augusta though!
I had tickets this year and was super excited to see him. Oh well.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Had to see it for myself

That's some outright crazy sh!t right there. And for someone who's reasonably knowledgeable about the rules of golf.

Do the R&A rules allow you to remove pebbles from traps and therefore touch the surface like this? I understand USGA rules...just thinking.