UPDATED TO 3.5 M! AD Email - GEORGIA TECH LAUNCHES COMPETITIVE DRIVE INITIATIVE

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
The point is that people love to criticize the stupidest things….
Wait, that can’t be right. Very few people here (with the possible exception of @kg01) ever criticize my posts…
1666730854411.gif

In before kg can post a snappy comeback gif:
1666731155969.gif

P.S. I’m blaming the bourbon.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
It tastes like water thats been filtered through dirty beans to me. I guess that's basically what it is, but I've never understood the appeal.
I will take your word for it. Since I am in my 50s, I doubt I will ever try. Thank God my wife almost never drinks it. When we do brew it for guests, I cannot stand the smell.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
Hopefully it just lives up to the very big announcement that will excite & energize emphasis he put on it. May say a lot about his perspective.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Fun fact: I have never tasted coffee once in my entire life, Never. I have always hated he smell.

Anyway, back to the guessing. I think we are all getting ponies.
Do you even like the smell of fresh ground coffee? I drink a little everyday and I can agree that dried coffee is awful but the smell of fresh ground from beans is great, to me.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Saw something about BIG about to announce more schools joining, and that ND was getting closer to making a decision to join BIG, don't have any idea if there is any truth to any of it, but if so maybe it's us being part of it. I know GOR, somewhere I believe that gets broken out of, don't know how, it just has to happen or all the ACC schools die in major college sports over time IMO.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I will take your word for it. Since I am in my 50s, I doubt I will ever try. Thank God my wife almost never drinks it. When we do brew it for guests, I cannot stand the smell.
On my fourth cup now. One of my favorite things.

Back to topic, only one thing would excite me. A new HC that would unite the fan base and bring us back to winning on a regular basis.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I doubt J is announcing anything about the turf at BDS. While it might be an interesting point to discuss, it would not be something that would "excite and energize" our fans. I doubt he would be announcing any fundraising news, so it has to be one of two things: A new NIL commitment or a new football coach. While Key might be a reasonable hire as HC, no one is going to be excited by that announcement.