Update on Myles Autry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Talked to Myles a few minutes today...here is a few quotes

why GT

"Cause just knowing the potential GT has & knowing I can come in & make damage for them & make GT become the school everybody wants to go to"

what he is bringing to the team

"My playmaking ability & leadership"

Freshman goals..love this answer.

"Uhh I really haven't started making goals yet first I have to show the coaches I can play"

on playing with his brother Anthony

"It feels great that I can accomplish a lot of big things with my brother! I mean it's just exciting to look forward to"

Question everyone wants to know...when he will be here

"I have no clue but worst comes to worst ill be there right when camp starts"

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
thanks for update Eric. I think you have to be concerned with why he's not here yet. Hopefully things work out.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I do love the freshman goals answer. I assume if there was any more light to be shed on why he is unsure about his arrival, you would have given it to us already. I hope Autry has a great career at GT. Thanks for all your hard work!

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
Didn't he say he would be here early July...didn't happen. Unless there are some major changes in the way this kid does business in the classroom he may never show up and if he does, how long will he last? (remember Custis?) Not being negative but it is what it is.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Myles is still waiting on the official results of a summer class he took to make it into the registrar's office. He did what needs to do and there's nothing to worry about...he just can't report until his acceptance is official. And that won't happen until they receive the official scores from the class.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
... yet it was to a hospital... guess it could just be some stitches and the local urgent care(s) are closed. My daughter had that scenario so it does happen.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Eric please tell Myles Good luck and get here soon. We are getting faster by the minute!
Looking forward to seeing him play especially in 2015 against ND and FSU.

THWG.
Made my day.

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
per ken @ajc:

"Autry’s dismissal does create the possibility of a side effect with his younger brother Myles, who signed with Tech in February but has yet to receive his eligibility from the NCAA clearinghouse. Reached via text message, Myles Autry said that he was re-considering attending Tech but wasn’t sure. He added that if he is meant to be at Tech, “God will place me there.”

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
So much for all the good news we've been getting the past couple of months. We will be an all 18 year old defense it seems

Big kick to the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.