Update on Jordan

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I tell my 6 year old it's not nice to say, just because I'm afraid she's going to ask what, exactly, does it suck, and then I'm going to have to lie to her for the first time.

I used sucks all the time and still do. But I use it in the sense listed here before those damn Millennials (tic) screwed it up: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=that sucks

BTW, is screwed it up swearing now too?

Anyway, glad to hear MJ is 100%. Thanks for the article.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Ok after the latest info from media days I do believe the QB battle is an open competition. I'm also about 70% certain MJ will start bs Tenn. I think he likely locks the spot down for the remainder also.

But I will have no worries at all if he gets dinged up and another guy comes in for him. In fact, that change up pitch might be a nasty surprise for our opponent.

This is the only year during CPJs tenure I'd be willing to give a QB rotation a try. And I'm still a bit doubtful because I think getting into a rythym in games is a real factor in limiting decision making mistakes.

Trouble is picking who is #2,3,4. Based on the praise from CPJ I'd guess it would be whoever had the best week of practice pre-game.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
You’ve heard of Matthew Jordan’s summer tutor

http://www.myajc.com/sports/college/you-heard-matthew-jordan-summer-tutor/QJ0hCWdLlsIxALl3TjXmgP/

Joe Hamilton left the Georgia Tech football staff about a year and a half ago. Still, the Yellow Jackets great and college football hall of famer may have a small influence on the Jackets’ upcoming season, and perhaps the one to follow.

After almost three years on Tech’s recruiting staff, Hamilton began a career as a private quarterback coach. One of his clients this summer was Tech’s Matthew Jordan.

“I like where his confidence is at,” Hamilton said of Jordan. “I like where his head is at.”

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
You’ve heard of Matthew Jordan’s summer tutor

http://www.myajc.com/sports/college/you-heard-matthew-jordan-summer-tutor/QJ0hCWdLlsIxALl3TjXmgP/

Joe Hamilton left the Georgia Tech football staff about a year and a half ago. Still, the Yellow Jackets great and college football hall of famer may have a small influence on the Jackets’ upcoming season, and perhaps the one to follow.

After almost three years on Tech’s recruiting staff, Hamilton began a career as a private quarterback coach. One of his clients this summer was Tech’s Matthew Jordan.

“I like where his confidence is at,” Hamilton said of Jordan. “I like where his head is at.”

I wish Joe liked where his passing is at. I mean those quotes are the equivalent of "nice personality."

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
I believe in this case he left on his own to do this.

i was under the impression that he left to gain more on the field experience as a coach. had he been qb coach for instance... i dont believe he would have left. that is what i gathered from reading the article but i could be wrong??????

i was under the impression that he left to gain more on the field experience as a coach. had he been qb coach for instance... i dont believe he would have left. that is what i gathered from reading the article but i could be wrong??????
He left because the NCAA has a limit on on-the-field assistants, and there was no room for him