Update on Charles Perkins

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
As much attention that's payed to the dangerous hits in football, the #1 cause of injury has got to be being rolled on by another player. How many times have you seen guys get hurt, and I mean bad, by some guy falling on somebody's leg away from or after the play?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Dear backfield coach, make a film of Perkins career at gt. please show it on continuous loop to the incoming freshman ABs! In addition to his monster blocking and perimeter running please show his interviews. What a credit to our school

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
As much attention that's payed to the dangerous hits in football, the #1 cause of injury has got to be being rolled on by another player. How many times have you seen guys get hurt, and I mean bad, by some guy falling on somebody's leg away from or after the play?

Or when you are playing Fluke, your legs are twisted and then a foot grabbed and rotated another 180 degrees. Just to balance out karma, I hope Boone gets a season ending injury. But comes back just in time to lose the bowl.

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Two things to be thankful for : I WAS WRONG ON MY PREDICTION ! ( I had us losing 30-27 )
GREAT NEWS FOR MR. PERKINS !
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS , GREAT GAME !