Update on Charles Perkins

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Charles was in great sprits when I just talked to me...he's fired up. Got me amped for the rest of the year.

I told him I thought it was his ACL when he went down....he said "Thank God it wasn't"...he's looking forward to finishing strong the rest of the year and said "we have a lot of football left"

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
That is a big relief. Charles is really playing well this year. I am glad he has finally put it all together.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Thanks for the update @Eric . When I saw the replay I thought something had to have broke or popped.
Was encouraged that he was able to get off he field with some assistance. Then heard Randy Waters state that he was moving on the sideline with the trainers watching.
Hope he's 95+% for next week. (figure no one is at 100% this deep into the year.)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Good to hear. Has become one of our top playmakers on offense, and now that Snoddy has blown the eff up, could have a nice thunder and lightening combo at AB...with mini lightening Zenon forming a 3 headed AB attack!