unCHEAT at it again (13 suspended)

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
None of those shoes are even close to worth $2,500. Seems to be like a booster probably bought them thinking it was a loophole to get money to the players.
Yea I'm trying to figure out if it's multiple pairs of shoes per player or one shoe or some combination of the 2. $6,150 certainly isn't divisible by 7 and doesn't really come close to a dollar amount you'd set as a street price.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
None of those shoes are even close to worth $2,500. Seems to be like a booster probably bought them thinking it was a loophole to get money to the players.

Now you're smellin' what I'm gettin' at (huh?). Of course, UNCAA will give it the ol' nothin' to see here and everyone will just accept it.

I will say this though. Some people do pay that kind of money for "exclusive" type shoes and whatnot but not for shoes like this that are basically given out to everyone in the team.

WTF???

I am very curious how one of these teammates has over $6000 to buy these shoes.

My point #2. It's certainly possible but ... I mean, c'mon man. If that doesn't prompt at least an investigation, what does?

Yea I'm trying to figure out if it's multiple pairs of shoes per player or one shoe or some combination of the 2. $6,150 certainly isn't divisible by 7 and doesn't really come close to a dollar amount you'd set as a street price.

Don't hurt your head, it's probably just impermissible benefits disguised as "shoe purchases".

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
... and furthermore ...

So how long has the football team been sponsored by Jordan Brand? Like a year+

How long as the basketball team been outfitted by JB? And you're telling me this is the first instance that a UNC athlete sold Jordans against the rules?

Mmhmm, ok.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
... and furthermore ...

So how long has the football team been sponsored by Jordan Brand? Like a year+

How long as the basketball team been outfitted by JB? And you're telling me this is the first instance that a UNC athlete sold Jordans against the rules?

Mmhmm, ok.
Always take the punishments while you suck.