UNC week

mj claz

Jolly Good Fellow
UNC lost NFL pick QB Mitch Trubisky, RB Elijah Hood, and WRs Switzer and Hollins (who feasted on us throughout their careers), not to mention all their injuries. UNC is not FSU or Clemson. They cannot simply reload from that. We should beat them this year.

And Bug Howard and TJ Logan. Their offense was nasty last year

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
How about this one....

tenor.gif

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Don't tweet at our athletes guys. I realize they're trying to come from a good spot but read how disrespectful this is.

Shamire had a very classy response to it though.

Yeah just don't do that...not cool at all. Good for Shamire taking the high road, but he would have been totally justified giving him the business. We really do have some outstanding young men on our team, I'm damn proud of them.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Fedora was not having any of the cut block talk haha.
We better strap em on boys. I have a feeling Fedora is going to throw the kitchen sink at us. Trick plays, fake punts, and if they get up, running the QB and eating clock.
He's losing his grip on the season, and he knows they need a win big time, or they're on their way to sitting at home come bowl time.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
From AJC

Here are nine numbers of interest from the Tech-UNC series:

Only once in Tech coach Paul Johnson’s tenure have the Jackets failed to rush for at least 312 yards against UNC. That was the 249 gained in 2015. Tech rebounded to rush for 374 last season, their most under Johnson.

Wins for UNC in the past three games (2014-16).

Times that Tech has rushed for 372 yards or more against the Tar Heels in Johnson’s tenure.

Wins for Tech in the five seasons from 2009-13.

Average yards per rushing attempt for Tech against UNC in Johnson’s tenure.

Wins for UNC in the 18 games from 1980-1997. The teams tied 13-13 in 1990, Tech’s UPI national championship season.

Wins for Tech in the 16 games from 1998-2013

40-28
T
he average score of the past eight games. The winning team has averaged 39.9 points and the losing team 27.9 points.

68-50
Score of the 2012 game, won by Tech.