UNC tickets

The digital tickets do. Thought it might just be a default time, but the NC State tickets do have the 8:00pm time (Thursday night), and the UGA tickets do have TBA(so TBA is an option to have on digital tickets). So...I don’t know.
I guess I don't know what a "digital ticket" is. At any rate, I am pretty sure that no time has been set for that game yet; that will depend on the ACC Network, or whoever, if anybody, televises it. I HOPE it's not noon, but sadly Tech has no control over that.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess I don't know what a "digital ticket" is. At any rate, I am pretty sure that no time has been set for that game yet; that will depend on the ACC Network, or whoever, if anybody, televises it. I HOPE it's not noon, but sadly Tech has no control over that.

Just the digital tickets that load into your iPhone wallet. See below. Again, probably a default, but there is a TBA in there (UGA game), so TBA could have been put on all tickets that don’t yet have a starting time determined. And the 8:00 is in there for the Thursday night game, but I guess that one is a given too.

c628352cbd5a4da85d03b5c3d75b226c.jpg

Actually I just realized there is a TBA AND a 12:00 for the UGA game, so 12:00 must just be a placeholder. Odd that they wouldn’t use TBA for all of them.

Just the digital tickets that load into your iPhone wallet. See below. Again, probably a default, but there is a TBA in there (UGA game), so TBA could have been put on all tickets that don’t yet have a starting time determined. And the 8:00 is in there for the Thursday night game, but I guess that one is a given too.

Actually I just realized there is a TBA AND a 12:00 for the UGA game, so 12:00 must just be a placeholder. Odd that they wouldn’t use TBA for all of them.
I think that is the case (the placeholder comment). All future games except the Thursday night one say 12:00 on what you posted.

I need to get you to show me how to get the digital tickets on my phone. I have tried and failed. Will talk to you Saturday about that.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I have 2 (stinger pass, lower section) not too sure how that would work selling them but i’m sure there’s a way to transfer them, i’m going to Miami that wknd and can’t use them.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

You know it's a placeholder because there's no such thing as 12:00 AM or 12:00 PM. It's 12:00 Midnight or 12:00 Noon. LOL!

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck

How do you get your digital tickets in a mobile version? I can pull up a pdf of my print at homes, but don’t have those digital versions? Maybe I am missing something

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I have two in lower-west at the 45. Availability depends on game time as I'm flying back that afternoon from Montana. If it is an 8:00 start then they are not available, otherwise I'll be looking to sell them. But I'm waiting until they announce a game time.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
How do you get your digital tickets in a mobile version? I can pull up a pdf of my print at homes, but don’t have those digital versions? Maybe I am missing something

I think that is the case (the placeholder comment). All future games except the Thursday night one say 12:00 on what you posted.

I need to get you to show me how to get the digital tickets on my phone. I have tried and failed. Will talk to you Saturday about that.

Log into your ramblinwreck.com ticket account and go to “reissue”. Select the game, then the seat numbers that you want to get digital tickets for and select “mobile delivery” from the drop down box on the next screen. When finished, that should send you an email for each game and seat number that you reissued tickets for. In that email will be a link to click which will take to a page where you can select “Add to Apple Wallet” or “Save to phone/Google Pay (Android equivalent of Apple Wallet)”. Select the appropriate button and you will be prompted to add a digital ticket (like my screenshot) to your on-device wallet.