UNC Backup...

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I don't know... he is not playing.. dressed but not playing and VT just made a TD.
I missed the first few minutes of the game, I guess he got hurt in the first few minutes?

No idea what that UNC safety was doing. He slowed down at the end, he had time to catch up and make the play IMO.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
He's better suited for the offense he runs.
Looks like they flipping the page and closing the chapter on Renner.

heeled soul

Georgia Tech Fan
yeah. renner had a boot on his ankle for part of the week leading up to the VT game. he was a game time decision. fedora says renner will be the starter when he's healthy. we have a bye week before hosting miami on next thursday, so renner is fully expected to start. however, fedora did say that marquise will get more looks. i personally think marquise outperformed. season-to-date, he put up the most passing yards against a stout VT D.

as it often is everywhere (and john mentions this all the time), the backup QB is everyone's favorite player. when tj yates was our starter, he was booed frequently and everyone wanted renner. now that renner's the starter and is underperforming this year, lots of fans are demanding marquise to start. once he does, our freshman mitch trubisky (the true dual threat) will assume the new favorite QB role.