UMBC

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
UMBC had a 143 RPI last year. Losing more than one to them would not be good.

I predict a sweeeeeeeeeep.

I wouldn't put much stock into last years RPI . Though I agree we should/need to sweep them,UMBC was pick to finish second in their conference and have a lot of young talent (with their entire weekend rotation). They had 9 hits against us yesterday. Just saying..

Hey, we won !!! That's all that matters and can win the series today.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
What happened to Jonathon King? Did he start and was subbed on by Gibson, or did Gibson start? I missed the start of the game because I was watching the Tech-BC basketball game..

ball4life66

Helluva Engineer
What happened to Jonathon King? Did he start and was subbed on by Gibson, or did Gibson start? I missed the start of the game because I was watching the Tech-BC basketball game..
I believe Gibson started..not sure what happen with King though.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Gibson gives up run, and Parr comes in in the 4th. Gets an out and then gives up a single. Bases loaded.

Then DOUBLE PLAY!

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Like to see this tomorrow.
tumblr_n2ylt2e1ip1s2wio8o1_500.gif

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Box score shows King (although no activity, but he is listed as the starter) ...and again no Zack Ryan.

What's going on here? King injured in pregame warmups or something? Ryan still in Hall's doghouse?

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Box score shows King (although no activity, but he is listed as the starter) ...and again no Zack Ryan.

What's going on here? King injured in pregame warmups or something? Ryan still in Hall's doghouse?

From what I read, it they just called a shake-up in the lineup and gave NO reason. Something had to happen.?

Ryan better find a way to sheet golden GT cufflinks then if I were him.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

On WREK, Wiley said he was told that King was pulled because of a sore arm. I think it was credited to GT press department. Don't know what that means, but hopefully not long term and precautionary. Our pitching depth against UMBC is unfair. Nice change up.

Sweep tomorrow?!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
On WREK, Wiley said he was told that King was pulled because of a sore arm. I think it was credited to GT press department. Don't know what that means, but hopefully not long term and precautionary. Our pitching depth against UMBC is unfair. Nice change up.

Sweep tomorrow?!

I later listened to Danny Hall's post game interview and he said that King has been dealing with a sore shoulder (I think he said shoulder...certainly soreness in his arm) and that he felt some soreness in the pregame warm-ups, so he was pulled out of an abundance of caution. Hopefully nothing long term...