@Tennessee W
South Carolina W
Kentucky W
Florida @ Jacksonville W
Missouri W
@Auburn W
Texas A&M L
@Georgia Tech W

I think Georgia wins the SEC East with a 10-2(7-1 in SEC) Record while Florida with a 10-2(6-2 in the SEC) record finishes 2nd in the SEC East and Tennessee with a 9-3(5-3 in the SEC) record winds up finishing 3rd in the SEC East.
Another VERY weak OOC schedule. Murray State??? Arkansas State??? Really??? Yep... Mighty SEC there...

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Another VERY weak OOC schedule. Murray State??? Arkansas State??? Really??? Yep... Mighty SEC there...
Georgia tech too, what a weak schedule /s. 10 P5 schools and potentially bama in the sec championship is no slouch of a schedule

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Mizzou won't be a kick around team.
Kellys Bryant will be a great addition to their O.
He has both running backs returning and if their main TE returns, he will have a significant foundation to work with

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Murray State and Arkansas State are extremely easy wins by Georgia and Notre Dame could beat them. I would love for Georgia Tech to pull the rug out from under Georgia in Bobby Dodd Stadium. Georgia will probably lose 2 games this season i think and probably get beat by an undefeated Alabama team again.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Mizzou won't be a kick around team.
Kellys Bryant will be a great addition to their O.
He has both running backs returning and if their main TE returns, he will have a significant foundation to work with
I think Kelly Bryant is a step down from Drew Lock and they weren't world beaters this year. Mizzou is what they have always been...a middle of the road team.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Never. I hope they are 0-11. I hope they never win a game, ever. I want every waking moment for uga fans to be suffering and pain. An 11-1 uga team that lost to GT but wins the SEC championship still goes to the playoffs. An 0-12 uga team knows no joy. I prefer they never experience another moment of happiness for as long as their toilet paper diploma mill exists.
I couldn't care less what they do as long as we beat them and make the playoffs and they don't.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk