Ugag schedule 2019

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Isn't it funny the moment we drop the triple option, ugag has texas a&m scheduled the week before us? We always complained they played a weak game before us to prepare for the triple option. Now they play a top 15 team before us. Hopefully it will still benefit us. Especially since it's a home game.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
They aren't following the typical SEC model, the conference must think they will be bad next year. Their "easy" NC games are early next year.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Isn't it funny the moment we drop the triple option, ugag has texas a&m scheduled the week before us? We always complained they played a weak game before us to prepare for the triple option. Now they play a top 15 team before us. Hopefully it will still benefit us. Especially since it's a home game.

Well, Jimbo is doing some pretty good work at A&M, it appears. That might be a bad game for UGAG. I know I will be rooting for the 12th man. :)

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

I'd say its amusing but only coincidental. Even though the ACC can't seem to release a 2019 week by week schedule until February 2019, SEC released the 2019 schedule all the way back in September.

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's how I think UGAG will do in 2019

@Vanderbilt W
Murray State W
Arkansas State W
Notre Dame L
@Tennessee W
South Carolina W
Kentucky W
Florida @ Jacksonville W
Missouri W
@Auburn W
Texas A&M L
@Georgia Tech W

I think Georgia wins the SEC East with a 10-2(7-1 in SEC) Record while Florida with a 10-2(6-2 in the SEC) record finishes 2nd in the SEC East and Tennessee with a 9-3(5-3 in the SEC) record winds up finishing 3rd in the SEC East.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow

@Vanderbilt W
Murray State W
Arkansas State W
Notre Dame L
@Tennessee W
South Carolina W
Kentucky W
Florida @ Jacksonville W
Missouri W
@Auburn W
Texas A&M L
@Georgia Tech W

I think Georgia wins the SEC East with a 10-2(7-1 in SEC) Record while Florida with a 10-2(6-2 in the SEC) record finishes 2nd in the SEC East and Tennessee with a 9-3(5-3 in the SEC) record winds up finishing 3rd in the SEC East.

I don't see their loss being to Notre Dame, but hopeful they catch an L somewhere. Best chance probably Florida or A&M, best L be 11-0 and get upset by us.

Formerly, elsewhere "GTjay"

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck

@Vanderbilt W
Murray State W
Arkansas State W
Notre Dame L
@Tennessee W
South Carolina W
Kentucky W
Florida @ Jacksonville W
Missouri W
@Auburn W
Texas A&M L
@Georgia Tech W

They’ll be nice and beat up with Auburn-Missouri-Auburn-A&M right before us.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I hope the mutts are 11-0 when they come to Atlanta and then we spank them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never. I hope they are 0-11. I hope they never win a game, ever. I want every waking moment for uga fans to be suffering and pain. An 11-1 uga team that lost to GT but wins the SEC championship still goes to the playoffs. An 0-12 uga team knows no joy. I prefer they never experience another moment of happiness for as long as their toilet paper diploma mill exists.

Deleted member 2897

@Vanderbilt W
Murray State W
Arkansas State W
Notre Dame L
@Tennessee W
South Carolina W
Kentucky W
Florida @ Jacksonville W
Missouri W
@Auburn W
Texas A&M L
@Georgia Tech W

LOL. Well its been 12 years since Tennessee had 9 wins in the regular season. For how much we like to make fun of georgia and Miami for wasting talent, few teams exceed the incompetence of Tennessee.

Jay Alexander

Jolly Good Fellow
Never. I hope they are 0-11. I hope they never win a game, ever. I want every waking moment for uga fans to be suffering and pain. An 11-1 uga team that lost to GT but wins the SEC championship still goes to the playoffs. An 0-12 uga team knows no joy. I prefer they never experience another moment of happiness for as long as their toilet paper diploma mill exists.

Mind = right

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
LOL. Well its been 12 years since Tennessee had 9 wins in the regular season. For how much we like to make fun of georgia and Miami for wasting talent, few teams exceed the incompetence of Tennessee.
South Carolina,Kentucky,Vanderbilt,Missouri and Mississippi State will be down in 2019 while the out of conference schedule is Georgia State,BYU,Chattanooga and UAB;) Tennessee was 9-4 in 2015 and 2016;)

Deleted member 2897

South Carolina,Kentucky,Vanderbilt,Missouri and Mississippi State will be down in 2019 while the out of conference schedule is Georgia State,BYU,Chattanooga and UAB;) Tennessee was 9-4 in 2015 and 2016;)

You predicted 9-3. That’s 12 games so regular season. Both of those 9-win seasons were 8 in the regular season, when they finished 8-4.