UGA-predictions

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
38 - 34 GT wins an all time classic game between the hedges. Mark Richt loses his job because of it and UGag hires Gene Chizik to run their program into the dirt. Our boys are coming to play, thats a fact. I hope them boys in Athens arent sleeping on THIS Georgia Tech team. Thatd be a HUGE mistake. Were gonna make them wish they hadnt ever stepped foot into that stadium. Im confident as hell that we will come out victorious. Smelter and Days have HUGE games and go out on a high note to end their GT careers.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Haven't done a prediction since our loss to UNC so I'm not gonna start now.

Perfect weekend though would be:
ACC sweep over SEC East
Ole Miss over Miss St
Auburn over Alabama (2 loss Alabama goes to SECCG)
Missouri over Arkansas (Don't want dwags in SECCG no matter how bad we whip their butts)
UVa over VT (ending VT bowl streak)
Pitt over Miami (adds to number of bowl teams we played this year and keeps talented Miami's confidence shaky)

I'll be wearing my whiteout shirt on Saturday. Wore it to the Miami and Clemson games this year.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
42 -
912ef127d7eb5233e16953fb68147396.jpg

21 -
never_fear_when_rednecks_are_near_640_15.jpg

GT_Inta-neer

Georgia Tech Fan
I hate them so much, but I have to be realistic. Ugag 38 - GT 28. They are just too big, don't have to meet real university entry requirements, and don't have to take real classes.

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I wish I felt otherwise, but I think it will be similar to last year. Their O line wears down our D line in the 2nd half. The DWAGS come from a little behind in the 4th quarter to win 42-37. Tech and the points are a lock ! We will get 'em next year at BDS.
I am ecstatic to be wrong about this game. The team has so much heart , never quits. What a great bunch of guys !
Congratulations to all fans , we deserve this !