UGA - Clean Old-Fashioned Hate

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well uGag won. I'll have more, but this series can be defining for the season. Last year we blanked uGag 0-2 and they were one of the last teams out for the NCAAs. Tremendous and memorable. This year could be the same; either way.

uGag is the highest ranked OOC team we are to play in regular season. In ACC, NC State and FSU are currently ranked higher. But with all rankings this time of year (other than Texas) they are highly speculative and based on perceived potential. Gotta prove it on the field. So far the games have been scrimmages for both teams to get ready for conference play.

uGag has the pitching advantage and we have the offensive advantage. Power on power. I'll look deeper later, but my pre-season guess that we win 1.5 games this weekend stands ;)

1646221957687.png

1646222368785.png

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Last week was so much better w 2 midweek games.

....& before you say that that I know you're thinking...

2 midweek games was followed by a weekend sweep. If we don't sweep UGA, we'll just be left to wonder, won't we?
Ah, perhaps. But we won 1 midweek game last week before our series sweep. We also won 1 midweek game this week. Inquiring minds want to know...

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I’ve been informed, just this morning, that the GT-UGA series this weekend — the series, all 3 games — are sold out.

My wife and I had hoped to attend the Sunday game at Coolray. We had planned to walk up to the ticket booth and buy our tickets there …

Looks like we should have ordered in advance.

thecrowdedbooth

Georgia Tech Fan

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
General Admission only. No seats available
All of the seats/tickets to the Sunday game at Coolray are general admission. That’s how the games at Turner, Suntrust and now I guess Coolray have always worked. Remember that most if not all of the ticket sales proceeds go to CHOA. You buy your ticket and then find a seat wherever you can find one once you’re inside the stadium.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Saw in a uga forum that Dylan Ross (SP) is injured and not playing this weekend. He was their Saturday guy opening weekend but doesn’t look like he’s played since.

“Cannon on Friday, Sully on Saturday, and Brown/Wagner/staff game Sunday”