UGA Blows Chat

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the reply. LOL at your last comment!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is he a top 1-2 round guy at this point in his development? Will he be when he leaves? He looks really good to my eye but then tbh I don't know much about pro FB or how much of his success is dependent on surrounding talent and scheme.

Going to be interesting to see how he continues to develop. Is he a franchise type QB? TBD in my opinion. He's shown he can make all the throws to be sure

LibertyTurns

Banned
I woke up this morning & like every other morning I’ve woken up: mutts suck ***

I was afraid there was going to be an apocalypse. Hopefully not next year either.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I could see him having a long career like Matthew Staffird. 10 year career with something like a 10-60 record against teams with a winning record (like Staffird). I would see him going 3rd round. He’s really good, but I don’t see a team wanting him as their main guy - georgia wins by running, not from him.

I am not a Stafford fan or defending him. But like CJ and Barry Sanders, getting drafted by that franchise is a curse of sorts. Stafford is not in their class as a football player (those 2 guys are all time greats and arguably the best at their position) but you have to wonder if Brady would have been Brady in Detroit.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
45438792904_bab7deeca4_b.jpg