UGA Blows Chat

Deleted member 2897

You beat me to it! I got a simple idea. How bout the 4 undefeated teams play? Bama Clemson ND UCF.

I like this a lot. I mean, UCF has ducked their only meaningful game in both the last 2 years, but I think you reward WINNING. Imagine that. I think you look past the fact they haven’t played a full schedule in 3 years and put them in.

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
I like this a lot. I mean, UCF has ducked their only meaningful game in both the last 2 years, but I think you reward WINNING. Imagine that. I think you look past the fact they haven’t played a full schedule in 3 years and put them in.
Are you saying that their most meaningful games the last two years have been against 2017 GT and 2018 UNC? I know their schedule is weak, but they played multiple teams better than those two.

Deleted member 2897

Are you saying that their most meaningful games the last two years have been against 2017 GT and 2018 UNC? I know their schedule is weak, but they played multiple teams better than those two.

Their conference is weak. They’ve won 25 straight games and still aren’t in the top 5 because of that. It’s not that we were a strong opponent as much as it was their being unwilling to even play the game. It’s a bad look.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I did not want to contaminate the regular board with this so I'll put it here....Jake Fromm had a great game. For those of you who follow the NFL and drafting and all that, what do the pros think of him as a QB prospect? Strengths? Deficiencies? Thanks.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I did not want to contaminate the regular board with this so I'll put it here....Jake Fromm had a great game. For those of you who follow the NFL and drafting and all that, what do the pros think of him as a QB prospect? Strengths? Deficiencies? Thanks.

Fromm has the tools, above average arm strength, decent mobility, ability to read coverage and throw a receiver open. He has no glaring deficiencies other than being a dwag

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Fromm has the tools, above average arm strength, decent mobility, ability to read coverage and throw a receiver open. He has no glaring deficiencies other than being a dwag

Thanks for the reply. LOL at your last comment!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is he a top 1-2 round guy at this point in his development? Will he be when he leaves? He looks really good to my eye but then tbh I don't know much about pro FB or how much of his success is dependent on surrounding talent and scheme.

Deleted member 2897

I could see him having a long career like Matthew Staffird. 10 year career with something like a 10-60 record against teams with a winning record (like Staffird). I would see him going 3rd round. He’s really good, but I don’t see a team wanting him as their main guy - georgia wins by running, not from him.