UGA (#2 of 3) Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 7PM

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If you can't Bee There -
FOLLOW THE ACTION LIVE
Game will be video streamed live over the ACC Network Extra and the WatchESPN App.
Listen to the game live over the radio air waves on WREK 91.1 FM.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Game is Tonight - Tuesday, April 25th. 7PM.

“Goldout” - All fans are encouraged to wear GOLD!
Gold? Is there a particular HUE? ...there are so many to choose from. ...and is navy blue ok if you cannot find gold? [Asking, tic, in front of large pot, stirring ladle in hand] :devil:

Ok... seriously... LET'S beat these guys. Need to build on a good (not great) weekend in Blacksburg!! GO YELLOW JACKETS!

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
FINAL STRAW FOR ME. Down 4-1 in B4, no outs Poje on second Murry up, 8&9 hitters coming up ....... And we are bunting??? Some bunt calls are questionable, but I can't see how anyone can justify that. Missed 2 attempts and struck out swinging. Next batter hit what would have been a sac fly, but even if we get the bunt down and get the run to get to 4-2, it makes no sense

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hey, I was out at a business dinner. Got in the car and Tune-In the game to hear going down 0-3. Alt rock went back on. No reason to feel the pain. We may win or we may not. Now down 4-2 and I'll do the forensics tomorrow night on the game.

Life is too short for bad baseball.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Would love to see a slow motion / good angle of Poje's throw to the plate. Sure was close. Would have ended the inning with no runs.

...part of baseball. Need to overcome.

Positive side: Craport having a GREAT game already. 3 for 3. A stolen base. And some outstanding defensive plays.

Ben S walked 5 of 17 batters faced. Can't do that.

Plenty of time to outscore them.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Jackets trying to rally. Sacks full w nobody out, top of the order coming up. Ugag brings in their closer, I assume. Hope we pinch run for McCann at first

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
How does a pissy team like ugag beat GT!. Isn't their RPI like 150 or something?
14 or so games left.?
Can we win half?
Maybe 2 of 3 Chicago
1 of 3 against pit
Lose at SunTrust
Get swept by dookie
Might be southern one last time.
And 2 of 3 from UVA.

I'm concerned we won't.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Forget everything above the UVA line... If we win 2/3 with UVA I'll be surprised. But then again, that's why the games are played.