Two things I really don't want to see

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
1) A fluke play or call. No Georgia player running out of a pile with the ball. No phantom interference call, etc.
2) Paul and Ted start thinking about the clock until the game is absolutely decided. If we have a lead in the second half, I want to see us keep doing what we were doing until very close to the end. If we are having success mixing in blitzes and press coverage, I want us to keep doing that. No giving up the short pass hoping to run clock. On offense, if we are having success mixing pass and run, I want us to keep doing that and pretend its still the first quarter. I don't to see us trying to get first downs running the ball when they have 9 defenders focused on the run.
johnson trying to explain why the ugag game is not as important as Tech fans think it is. This is what he was talking about to Bob Neal in an interview this week with the SEC network. Neal ended the interview by saying that johnson sounded like a coach that knows that he is always the underdog and doesn't have the big program to compete with his rival.